Wednesday 4 April 2012

Half logging

The lovely half log cabin I made in October as my first non hexagon patchwork has been kicking around my flat since.  Picked up considered for use, stroked and put down again too precious to do anything with.


Finally I found a luscious green/blue plain fabric to frame it with which saves it becoming too cutesified and I am pretty proud of how it turned out.


and doesn't it sit well with the yummy little typewriter cushion that Ratsasbigascats made for me when I coveted hers?
Seeing as it was she who taught me how to make it, and that we did so out of her scraps it does make sense though.

It's not perfect, because it was my first go, and because the cushion needs fluffing (and because I'm not a machine) but I'm very proud of it and so here it is. In it's full imperfect glory.

nbnqnbnqx

No comments:

Post a Comment